Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cupcake Extraordinaire

I used to think that I was pretty good at baking cupcakes. Not brilliantly amazing but decent enough. After all it is the only thing that I can bake without flopping and is kinda my thing at home. For birthdays and anniversaries, you may often find me decorating cupcakes with the names of those being celebrated. But then I came across Michelle Martin's cupcakes and all my delusions went out the window!

My cupcakes:

Rainbow Cupcakes with White Icing -->>


 
looked very pretty on the inside

Vanilla cupcakes with blue peppermint
icing and yellow lemon icing



Chocolate cupcakes with rainbow icing and very messy hands

Michelle's cupcakes:






FML!

2 comments:

Simonsaysthis said...

WTH, can a mortal being even create something like that?

Tharuna said...

Lol i know. You should check her website... It gets even more shockin